Sunday, December 22, 2013

What day is it??

The end of the year seems to be rushing towards everyone with the wind at its back...between some family issues going on and everyone catching the baby's cold - this house could rival the amount of slime produced by Nickelodeon in the 90's  - I have barely had time to stop and wrap presents. For someone who doesn't "work", my goodness, I can't seem to catch a moment - I haven't even watched Scrooged yet this year and that is decidely not cool!!
 
 
We did however, attend Jack's first Christmas program. I should have realized what a lion's den a small room filled with 80+ "adults" trying to watch the 30ish small children in the front of the room would become. Umm, really, people in the FRONT ROW, you don't need to stand up during the whole thing. Ugh...although I am happy to have a record of it, I truly think times were a little easier when not everyone was stepping in front of everyone else to record little Bobby on their iPad.
 


This was one of the few non-blurry ones taken over the lady's head that was standing in the front row...thanks lady. Merry Christmas - I need to watch some Scrooged now.


We have had some exquisite sunsets lately though. Amazing. 
 
Anyway, just wanted to get a short note in before Christmas. Wishing you all enjoyment in the preparations of the next few days and much luck with parking spaces and check out lines!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment