Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blue skies....

My goodness, the sky was just an absolutely brilliant blue today. Believe me, I love a beautiful slate grey, threatening, cloudy sky, but really - who can argue with this?
USS Iowa

I mean, that's textbook California blue right there...

San Pedro harbor
 
 
The harbor water even looks amazing....
 
Can't argue with this handsome face, although he's learning to argue with me quite well as he speeds towards three...

 
Actually not terrible but as my hair - and subsequently my grey - grows out I need to get some henna going stat!






 
Overall, an awesome, fun day with the family visiting the USS Iowa. Tomorrow I am off to get mapped, which means I will be having another CT scan to determine where the radiation beams will go and will be tattooed in those spots. Not the next tattoo I was looking forward to, but nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment