Thursday, August 1, 2013

A break from our regularly scheduled, usually more eloquent program...

Fuck you cancer. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you. Fuck your mother and your brother, sister, father, every cousin, aunt, uncle and family member you ever had. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on (no, the horse never did anything and I love animals too much.) Fuck you breast cancer, and colon cancer, cervical, stomach, lung, brain, ovarian, prostate, pancreatic, nasal, blood, bone, and whatever other cancer has ever been. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. Fuck you sideways, backwards, upside down and bent over.

A week or two ago, Jill at Baby Rabies had some maternity pics taken by her friend, and also asked for prayers in the post as her friend had just discovered her brother had cancer. I popped over to the site where I saw he had a little boy, and had just been diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer...while walking baby girl on her nap-walk this morning I thought I would check to see how he was doing...and saw they had already had his memorial service. What the FUCK?? He literally felt sick on a business trip, got off the plane, went into the hospital a few weeks ago and that was it. Poof. And now a little boy will never know his dad, and a wife who was likely thinking about dinner and diapers a month ago was planning her 30 year old husbands memorial service. So fuck you cancer, fuck you, fuck you fuck you fuck you. Fuck you for what you've done to me, my friends, fuck you for making me cry in the street while I'm pushing my sleeping beauty. Fuck you for that little boy and fuck you for that family. Fuck you for all of us. FUCK YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. I echo all your FUCK YOU CANCERs. I am still unable to wrap my head around how quickly that happened, and Mandy has bee such an inspiration because she deals with all of her emotions in such an honest way, to me. Cancer is an asshole.

    ReplyDelete