Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A fall birthday...

This is a long time coming due to a missing, then non-working camera cable...but here we go finally!
 
Baby girl's first birthday party - obviously having a baby to celebrate in the month of October is going to be wonderful...for me at least, maybe not for her eventually. So I had to have a fall themed party - what else? And it was actually pretty stress free - I mean, the house is already decorated for fall/halloween, so I just had to add some things here and there...
 
Easy decoration - tissue paper pom poms



A book for guests to sign
The welcome wagon...








 
Caramel apple party favors - easy and delicious

More easy tissue paper pom poms...I think they are a little classier than balloons right?

 
Crafts to keep Jack and his friends occupied for a bit


The birthday girl...still deciding that she could crawl faster than walk at that point...although that has started to change this past week.
 
 
Marshmellow fondant leaves - this recipe is soooo easy and doesn't taste that bad!
 
Birthday girl could not understand why everyone was singing to and staring at her at that point

Hmmm, this feels interesting...


But I don't think I will actually taste it for a while...
  
The boys are over celebrating a one year old girl....
Family shot...Happy first birthday to my baby girl - I eagerly look forward to many more with you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment