Friday, November 1, 2013

A month of thankfulness...

I don't usually participate in this sort of thing, but I saw this on a blogging site yesterday and it caught my eye because it's not your typical "What am I thankful for today" for however many days there are until Thanksgiving - by giving a different prompt every day it challenged me to really start thinking. So I will take this as my challenge (much in the blogshpere right now about different writing challenges so this is my way of participating) and post my answer everyday.





A Blessing
I have been blessed with many many things...some obvious, some not so obvious. An interesting thing that I have been blessed with over the past year - I have been allowed to see the true character of many people in my life. I was honestly shown who my true friends and family were, in great, wonderful, unexpected ways, and also in hurtful unkind ways. That is not something that everyone gets to experience and I believe I am richer for it.
 

Now here are some fun photos from the rest of October (and from last night!) that I just can't help but
share...

Very serious for a little girl in a pumpkin patch...
 
My little ham...
 
 
A sea of orange beauties...
 
Daddy and a not so happy at the moment pumpkin...
 
 
I love this picture (which is not easy to say for me!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment