Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 20 - A project you did and Day 21 - A dessert

 
 
Seriously, these prompts asking me to cull the shadowy recesses of my chemofied brain to extract things about ME?? Sooooo difficult. A project I did that I am thankful for...hmmm. Okay, here's one I'm glad I did. I beleive I have discussed my disgust for high school previously, just high school itself. However, when our 10 year reunion came around, I found myself volunteering to plan it! Why?? I do not know, but I did, and I'm so glad I did. I think we had a surprising turnout for a 10 year reunion, and like I remarked a few posts back, we lost a few people right after that reunion. I'm pretty proud of myself for taking the reigns and planning that event, which definitely was a project.
 
Dessert I am thankful for?? Oh my, I so cannot pick just one, but my love for chocolate rivals my love for coffee, so anything involving chocolate, coffee, cocoa, etc. is automatically lovely. Throw in some raspberry or cherry...ooooohhhh. I love you dessert.  

No comments:

Post a Comment