Monday, September 3, 2012

Changes......

Changes, changes all the time. I'm not a big fan of change, never have been, so I guess that's something else I have to learn to live with in all of this. Our kitties had to move out this weekend. Now we would never get rid of any of our animals under any other circumstance, but one of our cats has a tendency to get a little over-stimulated and would scratch me sometimes, and I absolutely cannot get scratched by poopy cat claws right about now... so a college friend that I haven't seen in over 7 years heard about Chloe and drove out from Arizona to pick her up! Amazing. My mom is taking the other kitty, he needs a kitty friend and was originally hers anyway so he'll be fine. We would never have just taken them to the shelter or anything, we would always have found them a home no matter how long it took, but we are so grateful for this help. Every part of life seems to have to adjust to this crap, and it's unfortunate, but unavoidable.

Cleared for chemo #3 tomorrow... yay! (I asked the Dr...am I the only one who gets excited for chemo? She's like, 'you should be, you're killing bad things!' which is exactly why I get excited) Let's go kill some more evil cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment